Vanilla Excavators Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 offers us the possibility of making a new set of shovels, with which we can excavate large areas of land much more comfortably, quickly and easily than with the default shovels in Minecraft. These new shovels will allow us to excavate areas of 3 × 3 blocks in one go, so we can extract up to nine blocks at a time. Whereas with a predetermined shovel we can only excavate individual blocks, that is, areas of 1 × 1 blocks.
If in addition to digging large areas of terrain, you are also interested in being able to mince areas of 3 × 3 blocks in one shot, take a look at Vanilla Hammers. Both mods are developed by the same modder, so they work well together.
How to Install Minecraft Vanilla Excavators Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Vanilla Excavators Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.