Tiny Redstone Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is that will allow us to make and use miniature versions of all the blocks and objects related to the Redstone. That is, we can create complex Redstone systems occupying very little space, as we can see in the images in this publication. All of these new miniature Redstone blocks and objects can be placed on specially designed panels to power these miniature circuits. These panels may contain a maximum of 64 components, within an 8 × 8 grid.
The operation is simple. The first thing to do is make a miniature panel and components. These components can be placed on the panel by right clicking on the panel with the components in hand. While if we right-click we can remove them from the panel.
How to Install Minecraft Tiny Redstone Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Tiny Redstone Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.