Steven’s Traditional Texture Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a that aims to offer a more detailed design of the various elements that make up our worlds. Although these are textures that remain faithful to the original style of Minecraft textures, they also contain slight modifications in terms of the design of some elements. It is a texture pack with a resolution four times higher than the default textures, so it will be necessary to make use of Optifine’s functionalities to optimize the possible increase in resources needed to run this texture pack more fluidly.
How to install Steven’s Traditional Texture Pack
- Download Optifine Mod (Only for Minecraft versions)
- Download Minecraft Steven’s Traditional Texture Pack
- Open the folder .minecraft / resourcepacks.
- Paste the downloaded file of the textures, inside «resourcepacks».
- Enjoy your new look in Minecraft!