Solar Cooker Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 that will allow us to make a solar cooker to cook food without relying on coal. These solar cookers can increase their efficiency through the use of reflectors, being able to connect a maximum of four reflectors per solar cooker. The operation is similar to that of a smoker, only that instead of consuming coal to function it requires sunlight to cook food. All smoker recipes work in the solar cooker, but will take four times as long as the smoker to complete the cooking process.
If we want to cook food without using charcoal, but we don’t want to be limited to sunlight, we can upgrade the system with a shiny diamond block. This improvement will allow us to use the solar cooker at night, underground or indoors where there is no sun.
How to Install Minecraft Solar Cooker Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Solar Cooker Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.