SimpleOres Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is focused on adding four new mineral resources to the terrain build, which will now also have Adamantium, Onyx, Tin and Mithril mineral blocks. Previously the mod added copper, but it will no longer be generated as it is already predetermined in the game. Even so, we can continue making the copper objects that this mod offered. As is usual with the rest of the predetermined mineral resources in Minecraft, the new mineral resources that this mod adds can be used to make weapons, tools and armor pieces. We can also make building blocks and decoration, among other things.
How to Install Minecraft SimpleOres Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft SimpleOres Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.