SimpleCore API 1.17.1/1.16.5 is another library required for mods from the author AleXndrTheGr8st , this mod itself does not add anything, it must be installed if the requirement for installing your mod specifies the need for SimpleCore.
Which mods require the SimpleCore API?
How to Install Minecraft SimpleCore API ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft SimpleCore API
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.