Simple Voice Chat Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 that offers us a simple but effective system to add a voice chat within the game, without having to resort to external tools to talk with our friends or other players . The mod offers us two options press to speak or open voice. If we decide to use the push-to-talk audio system, by default we will have to press the «Caps Lock» key to speak and when we release the key we will stop hearing. While with an open voice, we can leave the microphone open after pressing the «M» key.
This mod has a customization and configuration menu, of which we can see an image below. Players can access this configuration menu by pressing the «V» key. Take a look at the image below to see the customization options available.
How to Install Minecraft Simple Voice Chat Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Simple Voice Chat Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.