SecurityCraft Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is that will allow us to manufacture a good number of elements with which we can defend our properties or any area of the game using passive security devices and active security devices. With the devices that this mod offers us, we can create systems designed to ward off overly curious players in our properties and all those hostile creatures that enter any area where we do not want hostile creatures to be.
For instance. We can manufacture reinforced iron doors and security doors with numerical access panel. Retina scanners. Portable radars. Explosive mines. Surveillance cameras. Card readers. As well as safer construction elements and safety chests, among other things.
How to Install Minecraft SecurityCraft Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft SecurityCraft Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.