Overgrowth Texture Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 is that is halfway between a texture pack that offers new designs for some blocks and objects in the game, as well as maintaining the original style of some of the elements that are part of the game . The color of its textures will give a dark touch to our worlds. It is a texture pack that offers a resolution of 32x, twice that of the default textures in Minecraft, so we will have to use Optifine to maintain performance and take advantage of the full potential of this texture pack.
How to install Overgrowth Texture Pack
- Download Optifine Mod (Only for Minecraft versions)
- Download Minecraft Overgrowth Texture Pack
- Open the folder .minecraft / resourcepacks.
- Paste the downloaded file of the textures, inside «resourcepacks».
- Enjoy your new look in Minecraft!