OpenBlocks Elevator Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is that will allow us to build elevators, or elevators, quickly and easily. The idea is based on using colored blocks, capable of teleporting the entity that steps on them to another block of the same color. We can see an example in the image above.
Although in the image above we can see this system used in a vertical elevator, which allows going up or down, we can also use this system in horizontal format. This will allow the player to teleport forward, backward, right or left.
In the following image we can see how these new blocks are manufactured. As we can see, it is the same recipe, but with blocks of different colors, since it will be the color that will determine the connection between elevator blocks.
How to Install Minecraft OpenBlocks Elevator Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft OpenBlocks Elevator Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.