Modular Routers Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is focuses on offering us the possibility of creating a system to which we can install modules that will provide various functionalities. In this way we can transfer items between inventories wirelessly, among many other things. To carry out this function, and many others, the mod will allow us to manufacture a block called «Item Router», where we can install modules with different functionalities. As we can see in the image below, we can install various modules, which will apply the Item Router’s functionalities.
The modules that we can install to the Item Router are quite diverse. For example, we can install modules to send objects from one inventory to another, to break blocks in the environment, to drop blocks or objects, interact remotely with other inventories, order objects, and so on.
How to Install Minecraft Modular Routers Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Modular Routers Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.