Majrusz’s Progressive Difficulty Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is that focuses on increasing the difficulty of our games as we achieve certain milestones or objectives. This modification of the difficulty system is based on Terraria’s variable difficulty system. At the moment the mod offers us three modes, or levels, of difficulty. The first is the normal mode, which starts when we start a game. The second is the expert mode, which starts when we access the Nether dimension. And the third is the master mode, which starts when you reach the End.
With this mod installed, and depending on the difficulty of each moment, new game mechanics will be generated. For example, we can find groups of enemies, giants and armies of the undead, enemies can cause negative effects, and much more.
How to Install Minecraft Majrusz’s Progressive Difficulty Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Majrusz’s Progressive Difficulty Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.