Lithos Texture Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 is that aims to preserve the essence of the basic textures of the game. That is, it will be easy for us to recognize any of its textures, since they are very similar to the originals in terms of colors and structure, although with a new touch that will give it personality. This texture pack, beyond seeking to preserve the essence, also aims to add small elements and details to the textures to make this pack different from those texture packs strictly faithful to the originals, although the blocks and objects will always be easily recognizable. .
This texture pack has a resolution of 32x, which represents twice the default textures, so we will need to make use of Optifine, which will allow us to take advantage of the full potential of these textures, without affecting the overall performance of the game.
How to install Lithos Texture Pack
- Download Optifine Mod (Only for Minecraft versions)
- Download Lithos Texture Pack
- Open the folder .minecraft / resourcepacks.
- Paste the downloaded file of the textures, inside «resourcepacks».
- Enjoy your new look in Minecraft!