Iron Furnaces Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is focuses on offering players the ability to craft a wide variety of furnaces. These ovens can be made with materials already existing in the game. These new ovens seek to offer superior performance than the default Minecraft oven. All these oven variants are created so that players can access them progressively. That is to say, we will not be able to make a diamond furnace directly, but we will have to start with the stone one, then copper, iron, gold, diamond, crystal, emerald and obsidian.
Beyond the default materials of the game, if we have a mod installed that adds new mineral resources we can also create a silver furnace. This furnace would be located halfway between an iron furnace and a gold furnace.
How to Install Minecraft Iron Furnaces Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Iron Furnaces Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.