Immersive Engineering Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is that will allow us to generate Redstone Flux energy, store it and distribute it using mechanisms and systems that are as real as possible. Beyond energy, the mod will allow us to make use of mechanics to create machines that will allow us to industrialize processes, always following realistic technological systems. With this mod installed, instead of making a laser beam that magically extract resources from the ground, we can make an excavator. Instead of allowing tubes to transport energy, we will be able to manufacture hanging power lines. And instead of blocks that generate mineral dust, we will be able to make crushers of mineral resources.
How to Install Minecraft Immersive Engineering Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Immersive Engineering Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.