GeckoLib Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 And one more library, works with fairly old versions of minecraft (1.12.2), works on forge and in a factory. The author created this library to make it easy to create high-quality animations of body parts for mobs. Now the installations of this mod require at least two dozen other mods from different authors.
How to Install Minecraft GeckoLib Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft GeckoLib Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.