Enhanced Visuals Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 seeks to increase the immersion of the players by adding visual effects according to the state of our character, according to the weather environment in which we find ourselves and according to the situation we are experiencing at all times. Since this sounds a bit abstract, let’s look at an example. In the following image we can see a visual effect produced by the explosion of a Creeper. The explosion will cause damage to the character, causing blood particles to appear on the screen, at the same time as dust and smoke appear.
Other examples we can experience during snowstorms or rain, as well as during sandstorms in deserts. Take a look at the video to see some more examples of the new visual effects that this mod adds.
How to Install Minecraft Enhanced Visuals Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Enhanced Visuals Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.