Enhanced Farming Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is aims to improve everything related to the Minecraft agriculture system, adding new trees, new crops, new foods, as well as new tools to improve the efficiency of our work in the orchards. At this time the mod will allow us to plant banana, apple, lemon, orange, cherry, mango, avocado, olive and pear trees. This in terms of trees, but we can also grow aubergines, corn, cucumbers, garlic, grapes, lettuce, mint, onions, pineapples and tomatoes in the soil of our garden.
The mod allows you to make a rake that works in a similar way to the hoe, only it will allow us to get more seeds from the tall grass. We can use pistons to press olives and make olive oil. Finally, we can keep our orchards safe with a scarecrow, which will scare away the creatures in a range of five blocks around it.
How to Install Minecraft Enhanced Farming Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Enhanced Farming Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.