Engineer’s Decor Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a that will allow us to make blocks and objects that combine decoration with engineering, because although all blocks and objects have a decorative function, the vast majority of them also have interesting functionalities to create industrial systems and processes. Although we cannot name each and every one of the blocks and objects that we can make with this mod, we can mention some of them. For example, we can make metal stairs, electric furnaces, concrete walls, reinforced concrete, solar panels, pipes, valves, waste incinerators.
But that’s not all we can do with this mod. We will also be able to create and use machines for milking cows, foundries for mineral resources, steel supports, new variants of hoppers, compressors, machines to fell trees, cables, catwalks, railings, and much more.
How to Install Minecraft Engineer’s Decor Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Engineer’s Decor Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.