Dynamic Trees Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is focuses on modifying the look and generation process of one of the most abundant elements in the game, trees. With this mod installed, the Minecraft trees will have irregular growth and, therefore, more realistic than by default. Now the trees will have more growth phases. What’s more, and to point out, each of the trees will have its own growth phases. That is, some trees may grow faster or slower than the rest. Some will be wider, some will be taller, and so on.
After installing the mod, the trees will start creating a thin trunk that, over time, will get wider and taller. In the same way, the leaves will spread irregularly through various sizes of branches and densities.
How to Install Minecraft Dynamic Trees Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Dynamic Trees Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.