Dynamic Lights Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is focuses on offering dynamic lighting for all those blocks and objects that emit light, such as normal torches or glostone blocks. It is a mod that has been discontinued for quite some time, so it still does not offer all of its previous functions. The idea behind this mod is to offer dynamic lighting. For example, if our character has a torch in his hand while walking, it will light up as he passes. Another interesting function is that a torch will illuminate around it when it is thrown to the ground, without having to be placed in the world.
How to Install Minecraft Dynamic Lights Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Dynamic Lights Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.