Durability Viewer Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is that will show us on the game screen the remaining durability of our character’s equipment, such as weapons, tools and the pieces of our armor. In addition, we can also easily know the space available in our inventory. All this information will be displayed in numerical values on the game screen, using integers or percentages. In order to quickly see the status of our equipment, these numbers will appear in red, yellow, white or green.
By default, as soon as the mod is installed, this information will appear in the upper right corner of the game screen, although players can change their position and the style of displaying this data. For example, in the image below it appears in the quick access bar.
How to Install Minecraft Durability Viewer Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Durability Viewer Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.