This mod is especially useful when creating your own servers, or when creating modpacks where there is a conflict of crafting, or you want to combine crafting mods to create certain things.
In this mod, there is no beautiful and intuitive interface in the game, all operations are performed by prescribing certain commands in the config file. (script file). But don’t be upset, there is a Russian wiki with examples, and there are several guides on our website, because all the guides, rules and commands for CraftTweaker are from MineTweaker.
How to use the CraftTweaker mod?
You must edit this file, you can use notepad, but I advise you to use Notepad ++.
What commands are there, how to register them, how to create or remove craft, see the Russian wiki at the link below.
How to Install Minecraft CraftTweaker Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft CraftTweaker Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.