Clarity Texture Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a that seeks to find a balance point between the design of the game’s predefined textures, with new realistic texture designs. Its resolution is higher than that of the default Minecraft textures, so it offers a greater degree of detail and greater visual clarity. It is a texture pack that has a resolution of 32x. That is, twice the resolution of the game’s default textures. By offering a higher resolution than the predefined one, we will have to install Optifine to minimize the increase in resources required to run this texture pack.
How to install Winthor Clarity Texture Pack
- Download Optifine Mod (Only for Minecraft versions)
- Download Clarity Texture Pack
- Open the folder .minecraft / resourcepacks.
- Paste the downloaded file of the textures, inside «resourcepacks».
- Enjoy your new look in Minecraft!