Better Vanilla Building 1.17/1.17.1/1.16/1.16.5 is a texture pack created especially for those who enjoy building in Minecraft. The idea of this texture pack is to follow the original line of the game but offering more varied designs so that builders have more options when developing their buildings and structures.
Although it is a texture pack that maintains the same default resolution in Minecraft, which is 16x resolution, its author recommends using Optifine to take advantage of the full potential of the new textures. It is not a bad idea, because we will always have the most optimized and fluid game, avoiding as much as possible the appearance of the annoying Lag. In the following video you can see everything that this pack can offer.
How to install Better Vanilla Building Texture Pack
- Download Optifine Mod (Only for Minecraft versions)
- Download Better Vanilla Building Texture Pack
- Open the folder .minecraft / resourcepacks.
- Paste the downloaded file of the textures, inside «resourcepacks».
- Enjoy your new look in Minecraft!