8-bitCraft Texture Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 is that aims to stay true to the original Minecraft textures, offering a very similar look to the original textures but with a lower resolution than the default. This can be interesting for those who play with less powerful computers, since the textures are smaller than usual. It is a texture package that, in terms of resolution, goes against the current, since instead of offering a higher resolution than the predefined one, which is very common among texture packages, it offers us an even lower resolution, 8x .
How to install 8-bitCraft Texture Pack
- Download Optifine Mod (Only for Minecraft versions)
- Download Minecraft 8-bitCraft Texture Pack
- Open the folder .minecraft / resourcepacks.
- Paste the downloaded file of the textures, inside «resourcepacks».
- Enjoy your new look in Minecraft!